Juno by Janome J30
is a modern computer sewing machine. It works quietly, is durable and well-equipped, and at the same time quite light.
The machines in this line are distinguished by their attractive appearance, quality of workmanship and the fact that they are extremely easy to use.
There are 30 most-used stitch programs available, among which are straight, zigzag, overlock stitches, satin and decorative stitches, and four programs for automatic sewing.
People who have sewn so far on mechanical machines will be delighted with the large, legible LCD display on the J30. It shows the parameters of the selected stitch and "suggests" which foot to use. Control, including setting the length and width of the stitch, is done using convenient buttons located under the screen. With such capabilities, you can perform all the basic tasks on the Juno by Janome J30 machine: sew, repair, remake and decorate clothes, sew on buttons, create various decorations and gadgets. In addition, thanks to the considerable, 17-centimeter space between the needle bar and the housing, the machine is also suitable for quilting and sewing patchwork.
The machine frame is made of aluminum alloy, which makes the device relatively light. They can be easily carried or taken with you, e.g. for a sewing course. Juno J30 is also a great proposition for children and teenagers. It can be easily reached not only by beginners, but also those who need a solid and universal machine for years.
30 stitch programs are available, including: straight, zigzag, overlock, satin, decorative and buttonhole stitches.
- Automatic buttonhole - 4 types
- Maximum speed: 820 punctures per minute
- Smooth stitch width adjustment - up to 7 mm
- Smooth stitch length adjustment - up to 5 mm
- Double needle sewing option
- Reverse sewing possible
- Built-in thread cutter on the machine housing
- Built-in needle threader
- Upper thread tension adjustment
- Built-in spool
- Rotary hook
- Work area lighting: 1-point LED
- Free arm for easy sewing of legs and sleeves
- SFS 7-point transport
- Transport off
- Clear LCD display informing about the selected stitch and its parameters
- START / STOP button - sewing possible without foot controller
- Slow Motion function - possibility of slow start and end of stitch
- The sewing speed can be adjusted with a zipper
- Automatic stitch locking
- Automatic needle positioning
- Snap-on feet - Matic systemThe machine has 3 years warranty.