Printed from www.strima.com
During past few days we had the opportunity to participate in NEONYT fair in Berlin. We presented "Micro Factory" project there. It was an example of complete equipment for atelier or small sewing room in form of up and running designer's atelier. We address this concept to young designers and emerging fashion brands.
The machines and software, which we presented support the idea of sustainable factory - the machines are equipped with quiet and energy-saving AC Servo motors and software helps to use your time and resources in the most efficient way.
We would like to thank you for conversations, for your time to get familiar with our offer and for all your comments and suggestions.
During the fair, we presented:
- AUDACES CAD
- one-layer automatic cutting machine XYZ
- round knife Texi Zorro
- embroidery machine Texi 1501 TS Premium
- Texi sewing machines: Tronic 6, Quattro, Treccia, O, X, HD Forte UF, Cilindro
- ironing devices: Texi Apollo, Texi Smart S+B, Primula Octopus
- Texi household machines: Black & White, Ballerina and Joylock 2/4
- Ergolinia chairs for sewing rooms