report an error
- You are here:
- Cutting tools and accessories
- scissors, shears and thread clippers
- SWISSORS standard
add product to compare
Scissors with titanium coated, standard blades
In Partnership Program:
6 pcs = 10%
4 pcs = 7%
2 pcs = 5%
Purchase rewarded with Partnership Program Points: +1 766 P / pcs
1. Ergonomic handles.
2. A special bolt lets setting blades pressure power depending on the kind and thickness of the cut material. They superbly cut difficult materials: kevlar, nomex, glass fibre, foams, plastic and metal foils, denim, jeans, cardboard, leather. All the more easy they manage with traditional fabrics and knitwear.
3. Power of push (compared to other scissors) is evenly divided by means of special 4- axle joint, what reduces effort of 50-70%. The bottom blade stays immobile in the horizontal position what is a guarantee of cutting precision.
4. Titan coated blades are fourfold more durable than steel.
5. Produced in Switzerland.
They are shears for special tasks but they can be used by hobbyist appreciating comfort as well. SWISSORS are produced in two versions, holding material - microserrated or even.
|Length of scissors||30 cm|
|Finishing of scissors blade||titanium coated|
|Type of scissors blade||even|
|Type of handles||plastic|