- Service does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files are computer data, especially text files that are stored on the user's device and are designed for use with service pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie (how long it will stay on your machine) and a unique value.
- The entity publishing cookies on the user's device and reaching access to them is the operator of Strima Sp. z o.o. service, with its registered office at Swadzim, ul. Poznańska 54, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne (Poland).
- Cookies are used to:
- enabling the proper operation of the service elements such as: shopping cart, change language and currency, support user settings, etc.
- maintaining the user session (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter login and password on every page of the service;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the users use the website (which can improve its structure and content);