add product to compare
JANOME 990D - 90th anniversary edition
3, 4-threads overlock machine - sewing machine
Equivalents: JANOME 204D
report an error
JANOME 990D gives you a wide range of serging features in a compact machine. Its sturdy design and precise Janome stitch mechanism ensures beautiful 3/4 thread operation. And the fact that it doesn't take up much space makes it an easy fit for your sewing room.
Ideal for scrapbooking - technique that allows to decorate photos, postcards, calendars etc.
JANOME 990D has a built-in rolled hem feature (no plate change) for a professional finish. The cutting width is adjustable from 2.0 to 5.7 mm. The differential feed prevents puckering and stretching, and can be used for fun special effects. And the upper knife can be deactivated for decorative sewing.
Color coded paths make threading a breeze. Other features include an extra-high presser foot lifter, whisper-quiet operation, and an electronic foot control.
5 years warranty.
For this machine we recommend SCHMETZ needles HAx1 SP with different thickness.
Think also about:
The purchase terms of machines for self assembly
- Self-assembly offer is designed for skilled workmen, mechanics who can assemble the proposed machines themselves.
- The height of the discount does not sum up with other discounts.
- The price includes all the elements necessary for machine assembly: head, table top, stand, motor, drawer and accessories.
- Machines from self-assembly offer are covered by warranty in territory of Poland, provides in the STRIMA company.
- When purchasing machines in the self-assembly offer the responsibility for proper assembly bears the buyer.
- We reserve the right to cancel a transaction, if ordered amount exceeds stocks.
- Strima Sp. z o.o. is entitled to change the terms of self-assembly offer and to its exclusive interpretation. Any decisions made by Strima Sp. z o.o. are binding and final.
- Purchases in the self-assembly offer are unequivocal acceptance of it's terms.